Monday, March 28, 2005

my first day on the blog thingy

So, this is my first time on the blog.. I feel like everyone is doing it and it would be useful for me especially since i am always emailing and updating and such. we have to establish rules though. no grammer or spelling correction. i am just writing my thoughts not a book. that's my only rule today.

I have a lot to write on this baby.. but, i think i am going to take it one day at a time..

So, i took this job in colorado to be a nanny. it was really a god thing. By that i felt i was suppose to leave arkanas and try something new. just a feeling in my stomache. i like my job most days. though i get really pissy sometimes cause i feel like my friends (except amber) live a long ways off. so anyway, i have this great job and entertaining kids and i get to travel a lot.so i know all this.

like we just got back from florida. we spent like 10 days there. it was a good time. dwan owns a house in DelRay Beach. she invited all her family so it was mass choas. i met this kid called brit. he was cool. he was ayla (the middle child's) childhood friend. so, yeah, florida was good. need to go back with some friends.

I turn 26 while being there. gotta love being in your late 20's. dang it! :)

okay, i am going to practice blogging again tomorrow.