Sunday, April 03, 2005

the weekend

well, not much has been happening over here in nanny land. My weekend was okay. I should have spent more time outside. But, I thought shopping sounded like more fun. I have like 3 creative projects going on and I am wishing that I could work on that outside and work on my tan.. yeah, so we had enough snow last week that I was really getting sorta moody about it. Then my dad tells me we are having perfect 10 days here in arkansas. I was like ahh.. I wish I was there.. I saw "guess who" this weekend. funny movie.. I have seen a lot of movies lately.. the pacifier with Vin diesel.. who is such a hottie in that movie.. I saw Diary of a Mad Black Woman.. Funny but, extremely girl. Oh then I saw miss cong ( i don't know how to spell it) 2.. so, yeah, good times.

so, my cousin linda had a baby this past week. I hear she is a cutie!

so, I am really getting excited cause my friend sarah from fayetteville is coming to visit in 2 weeks. it should be a pimping time for us chicks. I think my kids will be at their other parents house so we can run around like crazy people for a few days.. I am really working on making new friends out here but, let me tell ya this is going to take a lot more effort than ever before.

another interesting thing happening is that Kris and Ayla are driving and let me tell you I think it's gonna turn me gray. not cause they are bad. they really aren't I just don't feel comfortable.. and I ridden with lot of teenagers. a lot of bad driving teens.... so I guess I am getting really old or something. cause it used not bother me.. like I think I just get irritable with it all. I don't know.. I need to really work on that for sure.

well nothing new with the digital camera thing. I learned everyone has an opinion about it and I think I am going to wait till next week when Amber can go with me.

well, I am kinda feeling affected by this time change.. so, I am gong to sign off. hope your weekend was fun and april fool's was nice to ya--