Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ready for the sunshine and for summer

greetings from the mountains!! This week might have been one of the most bizarre weeks since moving to Colorado.

So, we celebrate mine and Bill's birthday on Monday night.. We went to dinner and had some kick butt cake then we open gifts.. They got me 1/2 caret diamond cross necklace. I was like wow, this is really nice..

I also had my first 'date' since being here. It was actually kinda of funny.. and I couldn't decide if I was going to post it but, I thought you know why not.. Just my friends reading this.. So, I promise you I get the weirdest things to happen to me in all of my life. this proves to be no different. so, once while amber and I were wal mart this guy totally was hitting on me -- it was funny to me but, a lil embarrassing cause my friend amber was with me... So anyways, this was no different. I was driving to the cell phone store and when I got there this guy was like oh my gosh I totally saw you in your car and I had to meet you. I was like what. I was in the car with Billy. So, I tell Billy hey stay in the car.. So we stand outside and make small talk and he asks for my number basically. Okay, I am really skeptical.. I thought this guy will never call. 2 1/2 hours later he calls and asks for a date. I was like what the crap. So, now, I have to be all careful about meeting up with guys and such. And I know what you are thinking, RHonda you can't go out with strangers well, if I am going to date a guy here it will be a stranger.. anyhow, we saw each other last night.. but, I am not going to be bringing him home to meet friends and family. that was a one time thing for sure. But, hey it's a story to add to the book I need to be writing about my crazy life.

so, also we have been talking about adding some responsibilities to my job out here. I am having mixed emotions about it all.. You know more responsibilities means more money and such.. So, I am not sure what is going to happen but, it's all exciting! So, Dwan and Bill are real estate investors who teach others how to do what they have learned. Dwan has started filming her informercial.. This is like a really big step. Right, now she speaks 3-4 times a year with Donald Trump and now, she has her own TV show.. It's pretty cool. they travel a lot speaking at events and such.

We have started doing some more work on the house again. It's been a slow process in my opinion but, I suppose all remodeling projects are slow. And considering we are doubling the size I guess I could be more patient.

well friends hope life is treating you well. wherever you are.