Thursday, April 21, 2005

an odd but grand ol day

well, it was a good day here in colorado. but, the weirdest thing happen. I knew it would happen it was just a matter of time..

(some bad words used beware)

the nanny who formerly worked here stopped by. She was different--- It made me think okay, why did they hire her? Anyhow, she just walked into the house (No knocking) and said hey.. I was like hey. and looked weird. and she kinda had that I am the ex wife and I'm in charge feeling. She wanted to know if she had mail here. (couldn't she call?) so, she is like do you like being a slave here. I said umm I am not. She goes well, you sure don't keep house. Mind you it's like 1 pm. I am doing laundry in the living room and have paper work across the table. I said no, I refuse to clean. I was a smarty pants. I really wanted to use foul words if truth be told. She goes you must be easy on the kids. I was like not really. Actually I have been told I am too hard. then she starts well, now I make about 3 times what I used to and I have a really big living area. i said oh wonderful. she goes so you really like it. I said oh yeah. she *rolls* her eyes. so it's been 15 minutes. she goes umm I have a 2 year in the car. I was like what. who leaves a 2 year old in the car. I thought oh I bet he is sleeping. nope. I walked outside and heard him crying. I was like oh my gosh. she was straight up annoying. so, I joke with the kids that J-Rat (Jalene) is wanting her old job back. Billy as serious as he could says I rather put my dick in a meat grinder. I laughed. Apparently she only worked here 2 weeks. I just thought okay, I have leverage now. (Billy told me tonight I am a lot more stricter than J-rat ever was). That put a smile on my face..

anyways, on to better things..
I bought a digital camera. This whole process was crazy and I may have made a mistake. So I decide to use office max cause I have a coupon to Office max and its cheaper and they have what I need-- so I decide on Olympus cause the lens are well known for being great.. well, I am about to check out and I see they have a cheaper camera from an off brand. so I request manager to ask questions. its made by Mecury Cyber pix. It's 5.0 mega pixels. digital zoom of 2x and optical of 3. it has a camcorder. I bought a 516 MB card and Before discounts it was drum roll please $165.00. So I win. I have 2 weeks to try it. If it's a POS I can take it back.. so, I can practice with sarah and take it to chicago. SO, life is good. I win!!!

alrighty well I just had to share my excitement. thanks for reading.