Sunday, April 17, 2005

the way life is............

so, i write to you on this sunday afternoon thinking how life is okay-- i think i am going to survive!

Thursday I had -- all i could take of the tornado that had hit my room. the damage was done and i needed to repair or clean it up. So, i get started..... Let me first say that Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink and up until like a month ago it was impossible to find in COlorado. So, my dad for my birthday sent me half dozen or so.. well, because i wanted to make them last i kept them in my room.. well, they were sitting about a foot off the ground and i knocked one off and it EXPLODED. I had what look like Big Red on my nice EXPENSIVE carpet, on my mini blind (also pricey babies) on my tv and even in my closet. So, even though i was going to clean my room, I guess God was going to make dang sure that I was going to clean my room. So, now i have a newly arranged room and everything has been throughly cleaned. that was exciting.

anyhow, i made this list of goals in january and this weekend i looked to see how i was doing on completing them and i am not a failure but, not 100% yet. one of my goals was to either find a church or a singles like group where i can meet people but more importantly have a place that provides events that have people in my walk of life there. so, i joined a place in denver a while back.. we will see. but like the people are "screened" and you meet with the coodinator who knows people your age and such -- so, it's like organized dating haha! only i am not looking for my husband.. i am really looking for people to be friends with..

work has been okay. my family truley love me. we are actually now considering hiring a person who does all the cooking and cleaning. therefore i would be more free. i am all about that i think. anyhow, you probably wonder what i do all day. i don't know but, i do know i work a lot of hours. i never have been the cleaning lady though. everyone who knows me knows that i would suck at that job. haha

so, i went to denver and stayed in a hotel last night. i took 4 projects with me. i got 2 done. so that was good... i can't talk about them on here cause a few are gifts. but, i have these things called creative projects-- that i do to occupy my time. anyhow, amber and i went to dinner after she got off work. so, it was overall a good weekend.

next weekend will be the best. sarah felts is coming to visit and that make me happy.........

well, hope your weekend was a blast!!!

peace out--