Monday, April 25, 2005

**the wonderful and grand weekend**

So, as everyone is the free world knows that Sarah came to visit. (check out her blog for all the details.. http://chicasencilla.blogspot.com/) We had a blast!!! I totally enjoyed it!! It was the best girls weekend i ever had in colorado! Amber made it fun too!!

So she arrived on Friday.. which was the busiest day ever.. then we shopped on Saturday and went to down town denver that night. Then she left on Sunday! It was so short and I was gettin really sad when I realized that I am going to Chicago next weekend! So, in 2 days (Thursday) I fly to Chicago to see my sweet friend SOnya. Then when i return I will be leaving for Arkansas in less than a month. SO, i have a lot to look forward too..

So, after driving home from the airport it started to rain in Denver.. it then started to snow when i drove up the mountain. Yeah, it snowed around 10 inches.. I am like how is the possible. You wear flip flops one day and winter clothes the next.. this is really getting old. seriously. oh well, who cares? what good will it do to gripe??

Well, congrats to my friend Sheri, who had a baby girl Abby Marie last wednesday! she is a doll!! i will post a pic later. i iwll also post a pic of me and sarah. it's hot! :)

Oh my gratefulness post! I am grateful sunshine and for girlfriends!

thanks for reading. have a good week.