Wednesday, April 27, 2005

the freaking snow never quits.

Okay, so i really should be packing but, i wanted to say hey. So, it snowed 12 inches on sunday and today it snowed. What the heck. i don't get it. Wait I live at 9,200 feet that's the problem. Okay, so I have had a busy week.

Tuesday night-- amber and i went "church shopping" again. It was called TNL. It was a nice "church". i was hoping amber would write about it.. but, since she hasn't i will.. First off, it's big like bigger than 100. second off, its very much a younger church.. though, we were not the oldest there. I think ages went from 16-50. Mostly 20 somethings. It feels like the right fit for us since amber works on sundays. so, i am excited about going next week and i need this whole church thing for sure.

Also, this week my CPU fan went out. that was fun. anyways, it was fixed without a lot of problem.

I am leaving for chicago tomorrow and i am not even packed. So, this is a prime situation for me to over pack. As my friend stephen simpson says... don't all southern belles over pack??? ... it's nice to be called that. :)

well, i should type a lot more about my life but i have to go pack. so you have a good weekend. hey and i hope it snows everywhere but in Chicago. haha. i am so evil!

R