Wednesday, May 04, 2005

ahh somedays I wanna throw the towel in and say i D-O-N-E

so, there has been a lot going on since my last post. Hopefully I will write about it all and not bored you too tears.

IL... Overall, a good trip. It was great seeing my friend Sonya! She's a blast. We went to lunches, dinners, movies, shopping and played DVD pop culture trivia... it was fun. the airport situations were not fun. I missed my flight on Sunday making life all that much better. But, i made it to colorado safe and that's what counts?...

So, something happen to me on tuesday. I got robbed. and by robbed I mean someone stole my purse and a took lot of money. the whole situation was irritating. I was going to amber's to go to church. well, i thought i would shop at the Safeway by Amber's house. who knew that Safeway was 8 mile in disguise. Anyways, good news: no one stole my ID, no one stole my keys, no one stole camera flash card. Bad news: i lost over $500 bucks. and my freaking pride. Anyways, i win!

Dwan is doing an infomercial that will be on TV talking about investing and such. Well, the info. crew is in town and i have to be on my toes. Or be ready to work my ass off a lil harder. I picked up the director today and she is like the infomercial Diva. She started the concept... She is the director of Nads.. you know that business... so, yeah, it was cool.

Shep (the director) is a health nut. And you know i think i would be okay being a health nut. We have a health food store called Wild Oats. I bought some all natural granola and some deli food. It was so yummy. mind you i know there is some nasty stuff but, i was surprised by my willingness to be open to the idea..

23 days and i come to ARkANsAs

okay, well, i have more to write but i am going to go watch american idol. :)

come visit me (and Amber)!