Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day, my fellow momma's!

So, today i stayed in bed for a while.I suppose I could have gotten up and worked.. but, where i live is my work. so watched tv then started on my father's day present!

So, we recorded an informercial here in at the house last week. Let me tell you about it.. Dwan is a real estate investor. She is known across america for wholesaleing and the queen of short sales.. So, she has had a dream to have a infomerical like Carlton Sheets, Richard Simmons ect... Well, they have been filming for months.. They did some filiming at the Florida house and in LA, CA... THey had testimonals and such. the film crew was really neat.. The director is a well know director and producer for infoomericals.. (remember NADS.. that was her).. They there were a girls who were basically the financial backing-- they were lots of fun. Then we had a proefessional video guy and a professional sound guy who is also an actor out in LA... They were all a lot of fun and really neat people. I sure enjoyed working with everyone.

Friday was a really big day.. Dwan and Bill helped a guy here in Bailey get the house of his dreams by using the techniques of her programs and such to make it work. It was really sweet... I will post some pictures (but there is a lot of pics.. so i might have to find a web page or create a random picture blog..) Oohh let me think. Anyhow, it was super cool..

We are all pretty tired from the TV stuff. But, looking on the calendar next week looks pretty wild! haha!

a couple quotes for mothers...
* God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.

* There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.

i am grateful for my mom. She is always loving and thinking about us kids first..

I also have a great step mom who just says the right words and is really there for my dad! She works hard for our family! thanks!