Thursday, August 25, 2005

the craziness of my life

i tell ya what my life needs some normalcy. is that a word?? well, i finally posted pictures. just a few random ones.

life is arkansas is good. i love it here.

my work has been chaotic. always something strange. i am lookin for a job cause where i was working the people are moving and having drama in their lives.

dickson street life. i have been to see six hung sprung twice. they are cool. love them. they play at bourbon boys next friday. you should come. i also saw solomons vine. they also rock! bart is all into the music scene in fayetteville. he introduced me to band called silverstone as well. they remind me of creed somewhat. all good bands and good times...

yeah, so this bart guy and i are learning about relationships. that is a blast. somedays

well kids are waking up more later!