Tuesday, July 12, 2005

its happening

well.. it's official in all ways possible. I am moving back to Arkansas. The magic date is drum roll please! The weekend of July 23rd! Soon! indeed! but, this weekend i was in Fayetteville signing my lease and checking out some job stuff. here is condense version:

Denver International Airport. I had the chance to spend over 9 hours there on Saturday. Thanks United for cancelled flights, mechanical failure and ect. it was awesome.

My new apartment: Well, i finally got to see the place at Stern Street. It was nice. really nice. tanning beds, huge pool, and all that jazz.

My neighbors at Stern street. Well, they will rock! There are 7 or 8 of us living over there! party!

my roommate. he rocks. Seriously he is doing a good job of making me happy. Wait its not about me. I forgot.

job: well I have something for now stuff lined up. its all going to work out..

colorado: i am sad to be leaving what i have called home. some parts of the equation make more me sad than others. If I wasn't that would be sad to know I had wasted a full year hating life.