Monday, July 04, 2005

whitesnake

So, it's July 4th. Happy July 4th! I like to look back into the past and remember what entertaining 4th of July's.. I have had.. I have had my share let me tell ya.. What's interesting is a few summers ago I spent July 4th at Rockies Stadium here in Denver, Colorado..

thought today will be mellow I am sure.. I am picking up Miles (family I used to work for.. He's 17) anyways from the airport..

But, last night was wild let me tell ya. I went to a Whitesnake concert.. For you younger people they were this hard rockin band from the 80's.. Anyways, it was a cool experienced. Jamie, Alya's dad, knows one of the guitar guys.. they were in a band back in the day.. his name is Reb Beach.. Anyways, he's super cool. We had fun hanging out.. I got lots of pictures.. So, maybe I will post them. The blog picture thing isn't working for me right now.. Anyways, the people at these concerts were mostly in their 40's and dressed like white trash. gotta love that look.. It was lots of fun..

Good News.. I am going to Arkansas this weekend.. Hopefully to line out my job.. and to sign my lease for my new apartment! I am super excited! I am living with Travis Crone. This will be interesting. I'm Excited. Then across the hall will be Peevy and Sarah! Listen to me I sound like I am living in the dorms.. Anyways.. it's an apartment over by NWA Mall..

well, I am going go.. have a happy 4th!