Wednesday, June 01, 2005

my fun filled weekend!

Hi! Well, i had a really great time in Arkansas.

Almost too good. Is that possible?

So, the flight was great. Amber was a great travel partner.

So, I get to town and I am greeted by Alyssa and Nick! Two people I love! We cruise on over to the Eason household (where i used to work!) It was super fun! I got to experience Miles Eason nervous before his big date with Miss Kate.. Then I went over to Alyssa house and I saw her mom! Lisa is a good time. We went to dinner at Red Robin yum yum. Then I met up with my best friend Sarah. We went to watch Monster In Law. That was a super cute movie..... So, then sarah and i realize how old we were when we were alseep by like midnight or 1 am..


So on Saturday was Margie (an ol rommie from the campus house) (we need a campus house story blog...) anyhow, she married Joe. But, before that I had a date with Sam. (www.samiyam.blogspot.com) We (sarah, me and sam!) went to the Farmer's Market abnd to Uncle Gaylords. He was just so cute and good. HE talks a bunch of jiberish seriously. THen we went back to sarah's. He went right to sleep while sarah and i got ready for the wedding. The wedding was short and sweet. Sam was good and the wedding was fun. It was great to see people and visit! That evening we went up to B-ville.. we hung out with julie and her family.. IT was a great time (as always) Then sarah and i had a mini cookout with just me and her. we went to the new wal mart in "south rogers" aka as "Lowell". We had hot dogs and chips while watching a movie. of course, sarah and i went right to sleep. :)

On Sunday, I went to my sweet chicka's baptism (Jennifer Eason).. It was great. I also had a chance to hang out with Aly and Emily! Those girls are adorable-- I also had some quality time with Aissa (my old boss). I sure enjoyed the afternoon. I then went to visit Sarah's parents in Rogers. Another great time. Then that evening we did our annual memorial day event of going to Party on the Patio at POwer House while our friends Six Hung Sprung played. It was a blast! I probably had too much fun..

On Monday, I went to Poteau where I had lunch with my granny, my mom and Keneth. It was good hanging out. Then i went to my dad's car wash where I hung out with my dad, my sister and brother and Mitzi.. I love my family! lots! we had lots of fun. I then returned to Fayetteville where a party at Bill, Clint and Peevy's was winding down. THen we went over to Gypsy for another six hung sprung concert.

Overall, things were a great time but, i am sad to leave. And that's weird cause I have never felt extremely sad.

Anyways, good news I brought Alyssa back with me-- So we are partying hard.

I enjoyed seeing each and every person.

:)

:'( I'm home.