Saturday, May 14, 2005

Seven Jeans

So, If my dad reads this - please don't mad. Amber- please don't hate me.

OKay, so people whom I call friends like to tell me how they love these jeans called Seven Jeans. Well, till yesterday I thought they were jeans for skinny people. I also consider them extremely over priced ($90 bucks). So, I am shopping at the Shop known as the big ol girls shop (Lane Bryant)-- it's actually fashionably cute clothes for us more husky ladies. So, they send me these coupons every month. For example spend$ 75 bucks save $25. You spend $150 save $50.. So, anyways, I was looking for a dress for margie's wedding. The lady was like you have got to try our Seven Jeans. I was like you mean those over priced jeans for skinny people. She says they are really nice. I was like no, I don't like over priced jeans. She says okay but, they fit great. So, I try some on. OH MY GOODNESS. It was like they were made for me. I was like holy crap. I gotta get these suckers off. well, I find tank tops on sale .. and I think just maybe I will buy a pair. Well, I find 4 tanks, one coat, a shirt and seven jeans.. now, my total was $150.49. I get $50 bucks off then the girl says I have a coupon for 25% off seven jeans I was like no way. My grand total was $83.00. (The seven jeans were 89.50 alone)!!! I Win!!!!!!! I felt really happy though, I didn't buy anything for marg's wedding.

So, yes I broke under pressure and bought some jeans that I liked. I am publicly sorry for any of you guys whom I have made fun of for spending money on jeans. up until yesterday I never spend more than $30 on jeans. So, yeah, that's my confession.

arkansas 12 days or bust!