Wednesday, May 18, 2005

life as we know it?

Hi! well, i figured i should update this blog. i like its like release. well i actually started part of it a couple days ago and saved it... but here we go

Good news:
* I have been swimming on my schedule (that means without skipping) for 2 weeks. I told myself i had to give it my all till I go to arkansas. You know what i found out? Well, I feel better and it helps me deal with my anger or frustrations.

* 6 days I will be in Arkansas with my friends!

* My Summer is going to be the best yet cause: I have my friend Alyssa coming out. My friend Chris is working at Estes Park this summer. And because my kids won't have school which means i can sleep in again..

My friend Sarah wrote about spring cleaning your life in her blog a couple weeks ago. It really struck a cord with me. So, I have been working on making my self a better a person. now, i say this to say that realizing that you've been somewhat a failure at life is not pleasant. but i guess we all have to realize at it to ever improve in life.

Okay, so when it got warm here it skipped 70 degree weather and cruised right over to the mid eighty's. In denver it was in the 90's and i was dying. Man, arkansas will be a wake up call for me. for the first time since moving here 287 days ago i am wearing shorts in colorado! as my friend Rose says don't complain!

alrighty well i am eating cocoa (spelling?) pebbles trying to get a vomit burp taste out of my mouth that i've had for over an hour.. gross!

by the way my seven jeans are still doing great. (i knew you wanted to know)