Sunday, June 19, 2005

colorado in the summer

random thoughts.

colorado is a warm place. i live at 9200 feet. which means i am that much closer to the sun. also, our house has not really windows that open so much as doors and lots of glass unopen windows. so our house is warm. Oh we have no AC. I think an attic fan would be nice.

also we have so much pollen. seriously. my car is yellow. another fine example. yesterday at 5 I wipe off counters. At 6:30 i wiped off the counter with my hand another layer of pollen.

Anyways, I have been busy cleaning and organizing every piece of junk i own. i decided i must like junk. anyways, i like to watch movies while doing that. I watch Hitch, First Daughter, Napolean DYnomite... just to name a few. i love ND. it's just so stupid that it's funny.

well, today i am finishing my room before i can do anything else. yeah, this was pretty much a wasteful entry. but, tomorrow or maybe tonight i will update you with some interesting things from my life...

till then.