Friday, June 10, 2005

time for an update...............................

Well. last friday this time I was being entertained by Reba McEntire, Brad Paisly and Terri Clark! Alyssa and I went to a concert. While she was here we went to Breckinridge, Cheyenne, and Denver! We even stayed in downtown Denver.. Alyssa blogged on it.. http://red.blogs.aol.com/sbvbgal89/my+so-called+life../

I really had a good time. She is cute and fun!

I have had a lot on my mind lately. As some of you know when I decide to change up my life it always appears sudden but, usually there is a lot of thought then when I get courage to pursue what I want -- I stop at nothing. If that doesn't make sense it will soon..

Anyways, our summer plans have changed here. We are in Colorado all summer. kinda of bummed but, handling it.. I had a pretty busy week .... as always.. I even managed to pull off a success "last minute" party for Bill and Dwan. They invited about 75 real estate students to our home for dinner. I like planning or organizing parties!

Becky Danforth a friend from fayetteville is passing through Denver tomorrow! We are having dinner! That always makes me happy.


well, I just thought I would update this baby...

R