Tuesday, June 21, 2005

news news news

Well, it's been a rough a couple weeks. I guess i should explain. maybe that will help.

First of all as much as my job is a business decision it's personal. I would love to walk around and say business is business. But. I don't feel that way. Since the beginning of May I've been having some change of heart about where I need to be job wise. So, I checked out options. I went to Arkansas and talked to a few people and realized with in a few short weeks where I should go. back home. what's the number one thing in my life. my family and friends. what do i enjoy doing most hanging out with friends and family. so, what am i going to do come mid august go hang out with my friends and family. How exciting! Oh wait now, I must go tell my boss and these 3 children whom i have spent more hours with than their parents or anyone else. Tellin the boss was hard but, she was so understanding. Telling the kids brought a host of tears to my eyes. that's what i did today. My kids are so unique and special. they were so understanding and loving and i really appreciated it all.

so what's next. well, i am going to enjoy each and everyday of colorado. I am confident the right doors are going to open up.

The good news is I have spent the last year learning about what's most important to me. I've met 5 wonderful people whom have introduce me to so many other people and they have taught me about life as well. thanks bill, dwan, kris I mean terdy ferdy, ayla and billy.

wow. Im so blessed.