Wednesday, July 27, 2005

updating the blog time

so, yeah i'm back in nwa and things have been crazy. I move back here saturday. and went down to Mena, Arkansas to pick up furniture. I then hurried back to start gettin my apartment ready! yay!

Anyways, I left Denver last friday and drove to Kansas. Then headed to Arkansas at 5 am! Though, i have a lot to do on my apartment. I love my roommate. He is awesome. We went car shopping today and stuff. We call our selves the Sinterns.. it's quite funny actually.

My friend Maggie had a baby girl this past week! Congrats and welcome lily.

So i started my new job. It's only a tempory thing. The Richard's family is very unique. They have 3 wild and fun children. I am not as young as I once was.. these 9 hour days are killing me.
I am working for them for 8-10 weeks. I get to travel while with them! I am going to Daytona Beach, Florida and Sutton's Bay, Michigan. should be loads of fun. i am excited.

I love living next to sarah. we can borrow stuff and she likes to give me stuff. lots of stuff.. travis says i must stop taking free stuff.

So, i am not sure when i will update again.. but, till then.. much love,

from the humid humid arkansas.