Sunday, August 14, 2005

life in michigan

Well, I have spent the past week in Michigan working. It has been a nice experience. It's such a beautiful place and a nice little area. I am in Sutton's Bay on lake Michigan. The sunsets are one of a kind. i am taking care of my 3 crazy kids. The family has been really going through a rough time.. So, I am glad to be able to help out. We went to Makinac (Pronounced mackinaw) Island. Now, that was just a neat place. You take a ferry ride to an island where there is no cars. Only horses and bikes. When I get pics I will post them. I left my digital camera in Colorado so, I am back to throw away cameras.

This week I have been read and writing when not chasing children. It's been nice. I like to do both.

So, I go home Tuesday and I really am ready.

Just thought I would post out here.