Saturday, August 06, 2005

a new boy.

So, I am notourious for pretending that umm.. I have control of everything. It's been something I have totally worked on and I fail about tree fiddy of the time. But, I decided that I am going to Blog about someone who I haven't really blogged about yet. He doesn't read this so.. I feel safe.. But, he's not the one I am afraid of.. lol.. i think i am afraid of my words I might type.

So, about 9 weeks ago I met a guy while out at a Sux Hung Sprung show.. I was out with my friends.. and.. they introduced me to Bart. We had fun and seem to click that night but, in my mind i thought nothing. Well, tonight I am going out with him again. I've seen him pretty much every day since I returned. It's weird for several reasons. Because I don't know him yet I feel like I know him.. and it's just been a really neat experience thus far.. anyways.. i thought i would share with you guys.

Now, my job situation is killin me. It's wild and wacky and messed up. I am seriously ready to just get my act together and move on with life.

i love my apartment, my friends, my roommate and most off i love fayetteville. yay for being home.