Monday, September 05, 2005

life in these times.

Well, I have thought about bloggin and haven't. so, lots has happened over the last 10 days.

Starting off with Hurricane Katrina. I feel like in NWA it's apart of our lives but, nothing in comparision to south of Fort Smith. My family as well as others in Mena has spent every day trying to help all these people. One family at a time. Small towns do have something going for them. It's called a big hearts. I spoke with my dad today he has been helping out with efforts to get these people the help they need. I know my dad is not alone.

job stuff. well, i am working as a personal assistant to a doctor in Rogers. Thats going well. I feel like I finally have some stability. finally. a schedule. i used to be able to fly by the seat of my pants way better than i do now. pssh. gettin old man.

razorbacks! wow. I went to the Hogs game on saturday. that was super cool. i love being a hogs fan. it's a great thing and feeling. I am excited about the season! Go Hogs!

Well, I am going to continue my cleaning spree. you have a happy labor day my friend.

R